Flight Briefing is currently in beta on Android, and available normally on iOS and Windows.
Flight Briefing is a mobile application that allows pilots to retrieve METAR, TAF and NOTAM data for stations worldwide. Favorite stations can be saved, and the application will also decode all data so that it is easier to read. It is also possible to view reports from nearby stations using the location functionality of your device. All features can easily be accessed from a simple and intuitive navigation system.
List of features
- Raw and decoded METAR retrieval
- Raw and decoded TAF retrieval
- Raw and decoded NOTAM retrieval
- Ability to save your favorite stations
- Ability to see reports from nearby stations